Current Location : HOME | TRAVEL & CULTURE | USEFUL WEBSITES
- The official website of the Republic of Korea. Korea.net is a gateway to Korea, featuring user-oriented news about culture, art, economics, life and an up-to-date and in-depth practical information service.
- Visit Korea Committee
- Visit Korea Committee is aiming to make Korea the “Korea you want to visit again” by offering satisfactory travel experience to all of you who visited Korea. For this, the committee is maintaining projects with excellent achievement over the last 3 years and is also developing new businesses.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Information on Korea's foreign and trade policies as well as visa issuance
- Information on the latest trends in Korean traditional culture symbolized by Korean alphabet, Korean cuisine, Korean traditional clothing etc
- Annals of the Choson Dynasty
- Detailed information about the Annals of the Dynasty of the Joseon Kingdom. This site is run by the National Institute of Korean History.
- Cultural Heritage Administration of Korea
- Information on UNESCO World Heritage sites in Korea and other historic sites, including royal palaces and tombs
- Jongmyo Jerye
- Information on Jongmyo Daeje, the grand ancestral rite at Jongmyo, the Royal Ancestral Shrine, including its meaning and procedure
- Traditional Korean Music
- Information on traditional Korean music. Visitors can listen to the digitalized sound of Korean traditional instruments.